Classy Lizard (Australian Business Number: 88 431 538 342) (defined here as “Classy Lizard”, “us, “we”, or “our” ) is committed to protecting your (“users”, “you”) privacy online.
This policy will outline:
- What data is collected from you
- How we use this data
- Third parties your data may be shared with
- How you can access, update, or delete the data collected
About Classy Lizard
Classy Lizard develops and publishes great games for you to love and enjoy.
User Age Limits
Our services are intended for general audiences. Classy Lizard does not knowingly collect, maintain, or use any information from children under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 in the European Economic Area) nor direct any interest-based advertising towards them.
If you have reason to believe that we have inadvertently collected information from a child under the age of 13 (or the age of 16 in the EEA), please contact us at the email address below and any information will be permanently deleted.
We use third party services and tools to provide our Services, their respective privacy policies are listed below. If you have reason to believe that information has been collected from a child under the age of 13 (or the age of 16 in the EEA), ensure that you also read their privacy policies and contact these third parties about deleting such information.
Third parties, such as platform providers like the iTunes Store or Google Play may provide age-based ratings or content categories on the Services we provide. These ratings and categories have no bearing on this limitation.
The Types of Information We Collect
Your Contact Details
If you contact us directly, we will keep a copy of the correspondence. We will keep your contact details if you contact us for a particular purpose.
We collect certain information about the usage of our Services automatically, this includes:
- Data about the device being used, such as operating system, version, and screen size
- Data about your use of our Services, such as your Game progress and your interactions with the Game
- Information about your device, hardware, platform, software, media, connection, IP address and relevant device identifiers (such as your Device ID, Advertising Identifier, and MAC address)
We use and store data about your location where you give us permission to do so (“Location Data”). This data is used to provide, improve and customise the features of our Services.
You may enable or disable location services when using our Services by adjusting your device settings.
Data Collected From Third Party Partners
Our Services make use of third party services and tools. A list of these third parties can be found below. Data we might collect from these third parties includes, but is not limited to:
- Data received when you link third party tools with the Services (such as logging in through a Facebook account)
- Demographic data (the coarse location of your IP address)
- Data about the platform the game runs on (such as operating system, version, and screen size)
- Data collected for advertising and analytics purposes
How Is This Data Used?
Classy Lizard uses collected data for various purposes:
- To provide, improve, and customise our Services
- To facilitate participation in interactive features of the Services when you choose to do so
- To provide customer support
- To monitor usage of our Services
- To detect, address, and prevent technical issues
Third Party Service Providers
The list of ad networks implemented through Appodeal and their corresponding privacy policies can be found here:
- Appodeal Partners: https://www.appodeal.com/home/partners-privacy-policies
You can opt out of interest-based advertising by adjusting your device’s privacy settings. This will also prevent Advertising Identifiers from being collected.
- For iOS users, go to Settings > Privacy > Advertising and select “Limit Ad Tracking”.
- For Android users, got to Settings > Google > Ads and select “Opt out of Ads Personalisation”
Our Services may use third party service providers to monitor and analyse the use and performance of our Services.
- Unity Analytics: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
We may provide paid products and/or services in our Game. In such cases we use third party services to process payments.
- Apple Store: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
- Google Play: https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
We retain your data only as necessary for our legitimate and essential business interests and to provide you with our Services. The data we collect allows us to maintain the performance of our Services and make data-driven business decisions, and to comply with our legal obligations, enforce agreements, and resolve disputes.
You have the right to access any data we hold about you and update and/or correct it, subject to certain exceptions.
When you send a request to us concerning your data, or one of our third party partners informs us that you have contacted them directly about your data collected while you were using our Services, we will respond to that request in accordance with any applicable legislation.
If you would like to know what data we hold about you, if any, please make a request to us at the address below. Please be aware that in order to protect the information in our database we will require identification from you before releasing any information.
Handling of Personal Information
We will not sell, trade, rent or disclose any of the personal information you provide to us without your prior consent, except where required or permissible by law.
Your personal information is stored offsite in a manner that reasonably protects it from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification, or disclosure.
We will always keep this up to date so that you know what information we will collect from you, your data is used, and when we may disclose it.